Warehouse Associate (1st Shift)
Jacksonville, FL 32226 US
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate for an established company in the Jacksonville, FL area who will perform general functions in the warehouse such as pick and pack.
Job Duties of the Warehouse Associate:
- Complete general warehouse practices.
- Lift or pull objects weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Break down and organize material for receiving.
- Accurately replenish prime picking and overstock locations.
- Pull, pack, and stage material for shipment.
- Operate warehouse equipment such as the Forklift and Reach.
- Must be detail oriented.
Skills and Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate:
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-paced warehouse setting.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics are described as fast-paced. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Warehouse temperatures will often match the outside temp.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.