Team Lead (2nd Shift)
Coopersville, MI 49404 US
We are seeking a Team Lead for an established company in the Coopersville, MI area who will be responsible for all aspects of the injection mold processes and being a team lead for a small group of employees. Tasks will include changing out molds, completing setups, troubleshooting, and operation and maintenance of injection mold equipment.
Job Duties of the Team Lead:
- Tending to 3-4 machines at a time
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging, and machine operation duties.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available.
- Follow control plans and startup procedures
- Parts Inspection
- Grinding scrap plastic
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications of the Team Lead:
- Plastic Injection experience preferred but not required.
- Team Lead / Leadership experience
- Troubleshoot problems in methodical ways
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours a day.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions of the hands.
Benefits once hired in!
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.