Roto-Mold Operator - 3rd shift, train on 1st!
Muskegon, MI 49442 US
We are seeking a Roto-Mold Operator for an established company in the Muskegon, MI area who will operate Roto-Mold equipment to produce a quality product for the assembly team & customers and maintain equipment while performing preventative maintenance to keep down time to a minimum.
Job Duties of the Roto-Mold Operator:
- Startup & shutdown of equipment
- Loading & unloading materials and products
- Performing mold changes
- Trimming of flash and other materials from products
- Completing pre-assemblies of parts for transfer to full assembly.
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Properly documents daily production
Skills and Qualifications of the Roto-Mold Operator:
- The ability to sit, stand, bend, stoop, lift and reach for 8+ hours
- 3 years of rotational molding experience, including mold change and preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to properly read bills of material and product manuals
Benefits once hired in!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k w/ 50% match on first 6%
- Paid Time Off
- Random days of fun
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.