Quality Control Inspectors
Jacksonville, FL 32224 US
We are currently searching for an experienced and highly analytical inspector to join our production department. As a hands-on quality inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations; record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
* Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and
outgoing products for shipping.
* Reject all product and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
* Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of the
products and services.
* Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final
product to the specifications.
* Conduct in-process and final inspection processes confirming compliance to
* Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
* Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance
* Enforce quality assurance policies and procedures as well as government
requirements to maintain product quality.
* Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product
* Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
* Candidate must be able to work in a self-directed manner.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to perform First Article Inspections.
* Knowledge of SPC.
* Ability to use precision measuring devices, such as calipers, height gauges and
* Knowledge experience with ISO 9001/AS9100 Quality Management System.
* Ability to perform audits of process and finished goods. Communicating all
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and technical team
* Previous experience in aircraft components or structures helpful.
* High school diploma, college preferred.
* Certification in quality control is preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
* Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.