Jacksonville, FL 32218 US
We are seeking a Production Supervisor for an established and growing national company with a busy manufacturing site in North Jacksonville. This is an excellent career opportunity with room for growth.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday dayshift, plus over time as needed
Job Duties of the Production Supervisor:
- Read and understand production reports and schedules
- Schedule production using the Oracle reports
- Cross-train on and be able to perform all jobs in the department
- Be involved in the training and cross-training of employees
- Monitor & document all employee performance; conduct twice-yearly employee performance evaluations
- Direct employees, assist with their needs, and make general production & personnel decisions
- Resolve customer service issues
- Maintain good communications with other employees, support and management team
- Oversee & participate in the departmental Lean team; hold regular meetings
Requirements of the Production Supervisor:
- Experience as a supervisor in a manufacturing environment
- Have good communication skills - verbal & written
- Have good basic math skills
- Fluent in English; bilingual in English & Spanish is helpful
- Have strong computer skills
- Have proven strong people skills
- Forklift certification helpful but not required
- Good math skills
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled facility
- Be able to lift 50 lbs alone
Benefits once Hired In!
- PTO, medical, dental, and other benefits are available from Day 1 upon being hired in.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with complete resume.