Production Associate (2nd Shift)
Grand Haven, MI 49417 US
We are seeking Production Associates for an established company in the Grand Haven, MI area who will be operating manual production machinery and/or CNC machinery to cut, edge, and fabricate glass. Operating overheard cranes, CNC machines, and XYZ horizontal cutting.
Job Duties of the Production Associate:
- Operate CNC Machines
- Use a tape measure and calipers
- Operate Cranes
- Perform Quality Inspection
Skills and Qualifications of the Production Associate:
- Experience with machine operating or in an industrial shop
- Heavy lifting involved; must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- National background check based on position with an interview at client site
Benefits once hired in!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.