Jacksonville, FL 32221 US
Process Engineer needed for a manufacturing facility on the westside of Jacksonville
You will be a member of the Process Engineering Team in this role. A process Engineer Works with other team members to solve complex technical, engineering-related problems. Supports or leads continuous improvement activities, new product or process introductions, and cost reduction projects. Supports drive to fundamental process understanding and lowest-cost producer objectives.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide engineering-level production support to manufacturing operations.
- Solve process issues through data analysis, experimentation, and collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Provide engineering expertise for a fundamental understanding of manufacturing issues.
- Lead and support projects involving cost reduction, process optimization, and new products/processes.
- Recommend/implement improvements to processes and equipment.
- Identify chronic issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Develop and update engineering and operations documentation.
- Provide training for customers regarding equipment or operations changes.
- Become thoroughly knowledgeable with the project' s contract documents, drawings, specifications, and scope of work.
- Develop and maintain the project master schedule.
- Manage document control, receive and log in new issue drawings and other contract documents, maintain document control log.
- Field estimating/change orders.
- Partner with Process Engineering Manager should any sub-contract areas be identified.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- S erve the client' s best interest and maintain positive relationships. Understand what it takes to make projects successful.
- Take a positive approach to work with both people and issues.
- Display a passion for providing quality work and an exceptional team experience. Actively encourage others to do the same.
- Consistently display a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and responsiveness.
- Exhibit a high degree of self-motivation and commitment to personal growth.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- BS in Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a closely related field.
- 2+ years' experience as a Project Engineer.
- 1+ years' experience with CAD.
- Ability to run and maintain 10-16 projects at one time.
- The ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and including other client business units.
- Ability to travel for meetings and off-site training.
O pportunity with an International manufacturer, located on the Westside at Cecil Field.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply today