Packaging Associate - 1st Shift
Shelby, MI 49455 US
We are seeking Packaging Associates for an established company in the Shelby, MI area who will load products into respective containers, weigh products, label products, shrink wrap products, and visually inspect all finished packages to ensure that products are ready to be sent to the final stage of the shipping process. They are also looking for someone with shipping & receiving and leadership skills.
Job Duties of the Packaging Associates:
- Accurately read packaging instructions
- Packaging products according to specifications
- Shrink wrap products
- Quality check products to ensure all shipping labels are in correct areas
Skills and Qualifications of the Packaging Associates:
- 2 years manufacturing experience @ 1 employer
- Resume with Interview @ company
- Ability to lift, twist, and bend for 8+ hours
- Ability to work overtime as company may need
Benefits once hired in!
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K with a 4% match after 1 year
- Monthly cook outs
- End of the year bonuses
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.