Packaging Associate (3rd Shift)
Nunica, MI 49448 US
We are seeking Packaging Associates for an established company in the Nunica, MI area who will clean packaging materials, load items into containers, and weigh & label the items appropriately.
Job Duties of the Packaging Associate:
- Make corrugated boxes
- Label bags, boxes, placing boxes on pallets
- Perform final checks for defective items
- Ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory
- Keep detailed records of materials and shipments
- General cleaning of plant floor when needed.
Skills and Requirements of the Packaging Associate:
- High school diploma/GED (Preferred but not required)
- Able to stand for 8+ hours a day
- Must be willing to submit to a National Background check
Benefits once hired in!
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Earn up to 40 hours of paid time off their first year.
- 40 hours of sick and 40 hours of vacation in their second year.
- Employees will have access to the coffee shop during their shift. Regular coffee, water, and lemonade are available at no cost and drinks such as frapes are available for $1.00.
- Offer a more flexible schedule than most, allowing unpaid time off as long as it s approved by a supervisor.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.