Packaging Associate (2nd Shift)
Spring Lake, MI 49456 US
We are seeking a Packaging Associate for an established company in the Spring Lake, MI area who will be blending and packaging food grade materials (both dry and wet), shipping, and completing inventory control of products.
Job Duties of the Packaging Associate:
- Clean packaging materials.
- Load items into containers.
- Weigh and label the items appropriately.
- Perform final checks for defective items.
- Ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory.
- Keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Skills and Qualifications of the Packaging Associate:
- At least 1 year of relevant manufacturing experience
- Must be able to lift 40-60lbs repetitively
- Must be able to wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours a day
Benefits once hired in!
- Once hired in, after 90 days they become eligible for:
- Health Insurance of which Total Food Package pays $300/month
- Simple IRA plan TFP matches 3%
- Aflac insurance available
- 3 sick days upon being hired
- 2 weeks vacation after 1 year
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.