Jacksonville, FL 32216 US
Mechanically inclined assembler needed for 1st shift opportunity. Join a team that truly takes care of its people.
- Utilize and interpret blueprints to determine how and where to fabricate, assemble, and install sheet metal products
- Measure, mark dimensions and lay out material to be installed using tools such as scribes, rulers, calculators and squares
- Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with riveter and metal driver clips, ensuring work is done carefully and bonds will last
- Install assemblies, including pipes, HVAC ducts, flashings, and furnace casings in supportive frameworks
- Ensure that efficiency is maximized while fabricating HVAC vent systems
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift heavy materials and tools
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent math skills
- 1-4 years of sheet metal experience
- OSHA certification
- Knowledge of building codes
Temp to hire opportunity with great benefits and bonuses after hiring.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply today.