Material Handler (1st Shift)
Muskegon, MI 49441 US
We are seeking a Material Handler for an established company in the Muskegon, MI area who will be placing incoming orders on shelves and picking merchandise according to specific customer requirements. As a Material Handler, you' ll also monitor inventory and communicate any shortages.
Job Duties of the Material Handler:
- Operate a forklift.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Mix materials.
- Keep hoppers full.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications of the Material Handler:
- Material Handling / Forklift experience
- Must have a drivers license and or chauffeur license
- Plastic Injection experience preferred but not required.
Benefits once hired in!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
- Accidental Death Insurance
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.