Manufacturing Technician (1st Shift)
Jacksonville, FL 32224 US
We are seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an established company in the Jacksonville, FL area who will support the Manufacturing and Quality departments in the fabrication of composite parts. They will also be performing various tasks through the use of Work Instructions, diagrams, drawings, and various aids to ensure product specifications and quality standards are met. Records of production and Quality reports are to be maintained. The Manufacturing Tech will engage in the production of a diverse line of aerospace products.
Job Duties of the Manufacturing Technician:
- Perform assigned product manufacturing and assembly tasks.
- Add finishing touches to the appearance of components
- Maintain production standards and efficiency
- Preparation and cleaning of tool surfaces
- Ability to stay extremely organized in the recording of data on WI s
- Work independently and in team environment
- Maintain cleanliness in Clean Rooms and shop area
Skills and Qualifications of the Manufacturing Technician:
- 1 Years experience in manufacturing & production environment
- Strong Mechanical aptitude and technical skills
- Must be able to use small hand tools, (die grinders, sanders, cutting tools and calipers)
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English, written and verbal
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent work ethic
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Duties are typically performed in a shop or clean room environment
- Must be capable of lifting at least 20# and able to stand for prolong times
- Exposure to fibers and resins
- Some work areas are extremely ware or cold.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.