Ocala, FL 34478 US
Job Duties of the Machine Operator:
- Operate the production and/or packaging equipment in a safe and timely manner
- Document ingredient and SQF data into quality documents for all products produced
- Ensure machines are adjusted and operating at appropriate speeds and settings.
- Inspect product to insure customer requirements are met
- Participate in Operator-based machine and area cleaning in a safe and timely manner
- Locate and retrieve raw materials
- Pack and handle finished goods
- Understand and input data into Product tracking program/system.
- Participate in training opportunities
Policies and Dress Code of the Machine Operator:
- Plain White T-Shirt (no logos/buttons)
- Black or Navy Blue Work Pants (Dickies)
- Steel Toed Boots/Steel Toed Shoes
- No Jewelry (earrings, rings, necklaces, etc.)
- No Nail Polish/Fake Nails/Fake Eyelashes
- No Smoking on Premises
- No Cell Phones on Production Floor
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.