Machine Operator (2nd & 3rd Shift)
Ormond Beach, FL 32174 US
Our client is currently seeking Machine Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift. The position involves making sure the machine is properly set up and then creating or modifying their products as needed. The position requires a strong attention to detail, making sure each part is correct. While the client would like candidates with previous machine operating experience, they are willing to train employees with strong work histories.
Compensation & Benefits of the Machine Operator once Hired In:
- A $2 per hour raise
- 401k vested from day one
- Life Insurance paid by company for standard coverage
- Short & Long Term Disability paid by company
- Paid vacation starting at 90 days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voucher for safety shoes
Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- The ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds regularly throughout your shift.
- Strong attention to detail.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.