MIG Welder (1st Shift)
Coopersville, MI 49404 US
We are seeking an experienced MIG Welder for an established company in the Coopersville, MI area. The ideal candidate has the knowledge, desire, and proven ability in the field to carry out welding to repair super alloy and stainless steel components. They conduct pre-heating and post heating of weld elements to respectively prepare and reinforce welds. They also weld to ensure they are clean, free of error and in accordance with relevant welding codes.
Job Duties of the MIG Welder:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products.
- Install and repair various equipment and components.
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications.
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications.
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance.
Skills and Qualifications of the MIG Welder:
- Previous experience in MIG welding and Fabrication.
- Experience with basic hand tools.
- Must know how to read blueprints and a tape measure.
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures.
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Must pass a welding test at client site.
Benefits once hired in!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.