Racking small to large metal parts for various coating processes. The position is also responsible for parts inspection and packing products for shipment.
• Must be able to load and unload the line per the production schedule
• Must be able to use visual standards, equipment, gages, fixtures, and techniques to determine that quality is being produced.
• Must be able to package finished goods properly as required by work instructions to meet customer requirements and bring errors to the supervisor.
• Must be willing to make suggestions to improve productivity and reduce costs.
• Ability to work full time with possibility of overtime.
Benefits once hired in!
• Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• 401K Savings - After 90 Days
• Life Insurance
• Paid Medical Time
• FMLA - After 1 year
• Bereavement Leave
• Tuition Reimbursement
*This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you're interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.*