Janitor / Custodian (1st Shift)
Muskegon, MI 49441 US
We are seeking a Janitor / Custodian for an established company in the Muskegon, MI area who will perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Job Duties of the Janitor / Custodian:
- Tend to the furnace and boiler.
- Perform routine maintenance activities and notify management of the need for repairs.
- Clean bathrooms/breakrooms.
- Take care of the trash.
- Clean up the parking lot.
- Operate a floor sweeper.
Skills and Qualifications of the Janitor / Custodian:
- 1 year of relevant experience
- The ability to stand for 8+ hours a day
- Resume - Interview with customer
Benefits once hired in!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401-k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Potential monthly bonus of 2%-10%
- Free uniforms
- Prescription safety lens program.
- Cleanest foundry I have ever seen, very nice air filtration system bringing in fresh air. Walkways are regularly swept to keep them clean.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.