Inventory Control/Purchasing Analyst
Jacksonville, FL 32224 US
Manufacturing facility on the Southside of Jacksonville is seeking an Inventory Control/Purchasing Analyst.
This is an integral role within the organization and is responsible for developing and maintaining a data management system which will include a Materials Inventory Management System and work with Purchasing in prequalifying new vendors.
* Computer literacy based upon ability to independently create, manipulate, and manage date and formulas in MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Access programs; typically requires three years of experience with these programs.
* Must have strong analytical skills & high attention to detail
* A patient, professional demeanor for working directly with customer and supplier contracts; typically requires 3 years experience in Inventory Control.
* Ability to communicate with vendors & customers in a professional manner.
* Physical ability to lift 50 pounds for shipping (may be waived depending upon top-tier candidates abilities).
* Able to work with minimal direction and oversight and be a self-starter .
* Able to visualize the required end-result and determine the most time-effective method to achieve these results daily.
* Team-player a must with ability to network with people in different departments with different needs as needs arise.
* Hazmat certified, or ability to become.
* Experience with in an ISO environment as well as Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and International Traffic and Arms (ITAR) environment.
Analytical and logical thinking skills.
Superior problem solving.
Ability to separate relevant from irrelevant information.
Strong Math Skills.
Technical & IT background to be able to look at raw data and understand it.
Proficient in Excel, Access and related software, a must.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in Business Administration, Statistics,
Math. Accounting, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
This is a drug free workplace. Applicants must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.