Inventory Control / Purchasing Analyst
Jacksonville, FL 32224 US
We are seeking an Inventory Control / Purchasing Analyst for a manufacturing facility on the Southside of Jacksonville, FL. This is an integral role within the organization and is responsible for developing and maintaining a data management system which will include a Materials Inventory Management System and work with Purchasing in prequalifying new vendors.
Skills of the Inventory Control / Purchasing Analyst:
- Analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Superior problem solving.
- Ability to separate relevant from irrelevant information.
- Strong Math Skills.
- Technical & IT background to be able to look at raw data and understand it.
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, and related software is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Qualifications of the Inventory Control / Purchasing Analyst:
- Computer literacy based upon ability to independently create, manipulate, and manage data and formulas in MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Access programs; typically requires three years of experience with these programs.
- Must have strong analytical skills & high attention to detail
- A patient, professional demeanor for working directly with customer and supplier contracts; typically requires 3 years of experience in Inventory Control.
- Physical ability to lift 50 pounds for shipping (may be waived depending upon top-tier candidates abilities).
- Able to work with minimal direction and oversight and be a self-starter .
- Able to visualize the required end-result and determine the most time-effective method to achieve these results daily.
- Must be a team-player with the ability to network with people in different departments with different needs as they arise.
- Hazmat certified, or ability to become.
- Experience within an ISO environment as well as Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and International Traffic and Arms (ITAR) environment.
Education requirements of the Inventory Control / Purchasing Analyst:
- Bachelor s degree or Equivalent in Business Administration, Statistics, Math, Accounting, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.