Injection Molding Operator (3rd Shift)
Cookeville, TN 38506 US
We are seeking an Injection Molding Operator for an established company in the Cookeville, TN area.
Job Duties of the Injection Molding Operator:
- Carry out the operations defined in the Work Instructions for operating the injection molding machines(s) to required standards. Typically, operators are responsible for operating two machines at the same time.
- Track and report hourly production data daily for pieces produced.
- Learn and perform daily preventative maintenance and minor maintenance as needed.
- Follow First and Last Piece procedure before and after mold changes and at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Maintain the 5S requirements of the area to defined standards.
- Demonstrate job performance at appropriate skill levels according to the operator certification skills matrix.
- Participate and contribute during team meetings.
- Learn and understand the key performance Indicators for the department and participate in improvement activities when targets are missed.
- Participate in the training of new operators or employees with a lower level of abilities.
- Develop skills to a level to allow operator to act/work independently.
- Take care of tools, machines and facilities provided to perform the job.
- Actively cooperate with the department in the maintenance, promotion and improvement of the Occupational Safety and Health(OSH), Environment and Quality Department.
- Collaborate with the team, guaranteeing its effectiveness, development, and motivation.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.