Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 US
Industrial Painters needed for a GREAT Career Opportunity in Green Cove Springs, Fl
We are looking for candidates with attention to detail. Industrial painters are responsible for maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order, using a wide array of painting tools including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes among other duties.
Overtime every week with a standard 50 hour work week means you earn over $800 per week!
Pay rates begin at $15/hour
2nd shift 3: 30pm to 2am Monday to Friday
Industrial Painter Responsibilities:
- Painting Sheet metal components.
- Preparing the surface for painting.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possess ability to use array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes, and rollers.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after the paint is applied.
- Polishing metallic surfaces.
Industrial Painter Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Some experience painting with spraygun
- Proficiency with technical machinery.
- Physical strength lift up to 50#s
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Excellent benefits are yours after the temporary period.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check