Human Resources Assistant (1st Shift)
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 US
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant for an established company in the Green Cove Springs, FL area.
Job Duties of the Human Resources Assistant:
- HR functions maintaining ADP, processing payroll, assisting with recruiting, hiring, payroll, attendance, safety, handling workman s comp employees working with temp staffing companies, uniforms for employees and helping employees with questions and such.
- Preparing training for employees in the plant, preparing required documents and videos, keeping ISO records up to date
- Preparing corrective action forms for production, attendance, safety and other issues.
- Planning company events
- Managing petty cash for emergencies; preparing and reconciling monthly register.
- Accounts payable matching packing tickets with invoices and preparing for corporate to be paid, checking invoice payments. Tracking down missing information to this process. Researching past due and problems with unpaid invoices.
- Preparing conference room for visitors, making sure we have water and drinks on hand if lunch is needed. Order and pick up lunch if needed.
- Purchasing office, first aid and facility supplies.
- Administrative assistance and support as directed by Plant Manager as needed.
- Arrange maintenance for the building, air conditioner and HVAC systems, plumbing, facility cleaning, lawn care, fire alarm, copiers, phones, etc.
- Run errands or take employees to our company doctor or emergency room.
Skills and Qualifications of the Human Resources Assistant:
- Experience with ADP and payroll
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.