Forklift Operator (3rd Shift)
Nunica, MI 49448 US
We are currently seeking Forklift Operators for an established company in the Nunica, MI area. The ideal candidate is someone who can operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Job Duties of the Forklift Operator:
- Operator a Forklift to put coffee beans, grounds, and cups into trucks.
- Inventory on all products
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading
- Helping in all other departments as needed
- Ensuring all documentation is properly filled out
Skills and Qualifications of the Forklift Operator:
- 1 year of relevant experience
- High school diploma/GED (Preferred but not required)
- National Background Check
Benefits once hired in!
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Earn up to 40 hours of paid time off their first year.
- 40 hours of sick and 40 hours of vacation in their second year.
- Employees will have access to the coffee shop during their shift. Regular coffee, water, and lemonade are available at no cost and drinks such as frapes are available for $1.00.
- Offer a more flexible schedule than most allowing unpaid time off as long as it s approved by a supervisor.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.
If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.