Forklift Operator (3rd Shift)
Jacksonville, FL 32254 US
We are seeking a Forklift Operator for an established company in the Jacksonville, FL area.
Job Duties of the Forklift Operator:
- Operate forklift safely to move product into inventory/onto and off truck
- Ensure proper rotation and placement of finished goods
- Properly label product and package product for inventory
- Ensure packaged quantities are correct and quality is up to standards
- Load trucks with finished product for delivery
- Before loading product for shipment ensure packaging and pallet are safe and adequate for shipment Complete daily paperwork including inspection reports for equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications of the Forklift Operator / Material Handler:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 1 year of related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret loading slips, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Follow all safety procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions, both written and oral Mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and understanding of units of measure
- Able to work any shift
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Forklift Certified
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.