Forklift Operator (2nd Shift)
Spring Lake, MI 49456 US
We are seeking a Forklift Operator for an established company in the Spring Lake, MI area to operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Job Duties of the Forklift Operator:
- Operator a Forklift
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them.
- Move freight, stock, or materials to and from storage or production areas
- Working in a cooler/freezer setting
Skills and Qualifications of the Forklift Operator:
- Resume with 6 months of relevant experience
- Interview at client' s site
- High school diploma/GED (Preferred but not required)
Benefits once hired in!
- Eligible for End of Year Bonus
- Overtime Pay for hours worked more than 40 per week
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Paid Cell Phone - Supervisors
- Steady work, our business is strong and growing
- Good Team Environment
- Solid Company, established in the logistics industry
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.
If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.