Exeter, NH 03833 US
A company in Exeter, New Hampshire, is seeking to add an experienced Electrical Engineer to its staff in support of growth in its custom electric heating systems. This company is sought out by customers for their first-of-a-kind applications requiring unique solutions developed from our portfolio of technology, products, and expertise. We ve done this successfully for over 50 years built on a business culture that rewards creative, enthusiastic individuals who thrive on new challenges and enjoy the problem-solving process as much as the successful destination.
This company is excited that the strong growth trend in their global customer segments of aerospace, renewable energy, and the societal decarbonization trend (go electric), has created the need for this addition to our team. The Electrical Engineer has a critical role as the primary product expert for open coil heating products. In addition to open coil heater design, you will be working with the sales and engineering teams to assist with control panel design using AutoCAD to quickly and efficiently coordinate with our suppliers in an effort to respond to our customers quickly. Follow-up entails addressing the customers questions and specification refinements. We are a growing customized heating solution supplier and as such each application is unique.
Ideally, this company is looking for a candidate with an electrical engineering background and experience with control panel layout and design.
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- AS/BS Electrical Engineering. Experience can be used as a substitute.
- Follow established engineering procedures and specifications to create and modify mechanical drawings using 2D and 3D CAD drafting applications, primarily AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Select and define materials and tolerancing to meet specification, improve manufacturability, and/or reduce cost.
- Create component layout, wiring and power distribution drawings.
- Create assembly drawings, fabrication drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Work from customer specific requirements.
- Experience in a capital equipment manufacturing business a plus.
- Ability to develop positive rapport and relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High-level of organizational skills and ability to multi-task on multiple projects.
- Ability to work effectively with others as a team.
- Research, diagnose, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and applications.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: $60, 000.00 - $100, 000.00 per year (Based on Experience)
Benefits of the Electrical Engineer:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Exeter, NH 03833: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)