Cell Operator (3rd Shift)
Montague, MI 49437 US
We are seeking Cell Operators for an established company in the Montague, MI area who can operate Trim Presses, sawing equipment, and visually inspect parts to ensure there are no visual casting defects.
Job Duties of the Cell Operator:
- Operate & Monitor equipment in your area of responsibility for adverse conditions and advise your supervisor of these conditions
- Visually inspect parts for cast defects utilizing Casting quality engineering standards.
- Load and unload equipment or lines
- Remove excess flash by filing
- Regularly scheduled follow up training and competency evaluation will take place annually and be included with an employee s annual evaluation summary and maintained by HR in the employee records.
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- Comply with the following OSHA Safety Standards: Hazard Communication; Blood borne Pathogens; Lockout; Permit Required Confined Space; Hot Work Permit; P.P.E. And Ergonomics
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
- Additional Responsibilities will include filing of parts before and or after the Finish Cell or FPI operations
Skills and Qualifications of the Cell Operator:
- Resume with 6 months consecutive work history at 1 employer
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs.
- Ability to Stand for 8+ Hours
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Tour of company & Orientation
- Steel/composite toe shoes
Benefits once hired in!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pro-Rated 1st Year; 5 days 2-5 years; 2 weeks 5 years; 3 weeks 10 years; 4 weeks
- 401K with a 50% match up to 4%
- Annual reviews with pay increase
- On-site gym to all hired employees