CSR Shipping / Receiving (Weekend 2nd Shift)
Coopersville, MI 494047940 US
We are seeking a Shipping/Receiving Customer Service Rep (CSR) for an established company in the Coopersville, MI area. The ideal candidate is someone who can initiate, coordinate, perform and/or monitor assigned activities as required to maximize the services supporting the company.
Job Duties of the CSR:
- Appointment scheduling
- Driver check-in/out
- Inventory management
- Other customer service/operational support activities
Skills and Qualifications of the CSR:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Good with math and problem solving
- Solid computer skills that include RF WMS application, Outlook email and Excel spreadsheets.
- Resume with 1 year of relevant experience
- Interview at client' s site
- High school diploma/GED (Preferred but not required)
Benefits once hired in!
- Eligible for End of Year Bonus
- Overtime Pay for hours worked more than 40 per week
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Paid Cell Phone - Supervisors
- Steady work, our business is strong and growing
- Good Team Environment
- Solid Company, established in the logistics industry
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.