CNC Machinist Mill/Lathe (2nd Shift)
Muskegon, MI 49444 US
We are seeking CNC Machinist for an established company in the Muskegon, MI area who will set-up and program CNC machinery. The CNC Machinist is also responsible for ensuring the machine produces high quality products, runs smoothly and at capacity, and is properly maintained.
Job Duties of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Upload and download programs, set-up repeat jobs in rated time, and edit programs as needed
- Must be proficient with micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, height gauges and other devices used for checking dimensions
- Must be able to make tool & insert changes, replace and reset tooling and adjust offsets
- Basic blueprint reading (bubble drawing & interpretive) and basic computer skills
- Refill, change, and monitor the level of fluids, such as oil and coolant, in machines.
Skills and Qualifications of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Experience with CNC set ups and programming (Mills/Lathes)
- The ability to stand for 8+ hours a day
- National Background Check, Resume, and potential interview with the company
Benefits once hired in!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Bereavement Time / Parental Leave
- Education Assistance
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.