Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 US
We are seeking a CNC Machinist for an established company in the Green Cove Springs, FL area who will set up and operate a variety of machine tools to fabricate, modify, or repair precision metal parts according to blueprint specifications.
Overtime available every week with a standard 50-hour work week.
Shifts Available: 1 st Shift (starts at 5am), 2 nd Shift (starts mid-afternoon) or Weekend Warrior Shift (Friday to Monday)
Pay: $18-22 / hour DOE
Job Duties of the CNC Machinist:
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes and milling machines.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions and to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
- Maintain a safe work environment
Qualifications of the CNC Machinist:
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Excellent attention to detail
- A stable job history
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable transportation
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers excellent benefits and room for growth once Hired In!
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.