CNC Machinist - Mill/Lathe (1st Shift)
Muskegon, MI 49445 US
We are seeking a CNC Machinist for an established company in the Muskegon, MI area.
Job Duties of the CNC Machinist:
- Operate a variety of CNC Lathes & Mill
- Perform a first part inspection
- Upload and download programs, set-up repeat jobs in rated time and edit programs as needed
- Make tool & insert changes, replace and reset tooling and adjust offsets
Qualifications & Requirements of the CNC Machinist:
- 2 years of programming
- Prior experience in independent set ups
- Prior experience in CNC Machine Operation
- Knowledge of G & M codes
- Knowledge of Mazatrol
- Troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, height gauges and other devices used for checking dimensions
- Basic blueprint reading (bubble drawing & interpretive) and basic computer skills
Benefits once hired in!
- Quarterly salary review with raises
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Educational rebates
- On-site success coaching
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.