CNC Machinist (1st Shift)
Norton Shores, MI 49441 US
We are seeking a CNC Machinist with Mill/Lathe experience for an established company in the Norton Shores, MI area who will set-up and operate CNC machinery. The CNC Machinist is responsible for ensuring the machine produces high quality products, runs smoothly and at capacity, and is properly maintained. Some programming may be required
Job Duties of the CNC Machinist:
- Proficiency with micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, height gauges and other devices used for checking dimensions
- Ability to make tool & insert changes, replace and reset tooling and adjust offsets
- Basic blueprint reading (bubble drawing & interpretive) and basic computer skills
- Refill, change, and monitor the level of fluids, such as oil and coolant, in machines.
- Reviewing any drawings, instructions, blueprints, or samples to ensure accurate production
- Setting up the machine to run the required material to specifications.
Qualifications & Requirements of the CNC Machinist:
- Experience with CNC Machines (Mills/Lathes)
- The ability to stand for 8+ hours a day
- National Background Check, Resume, and potential interview with the company
Benefits once hired in!
- Medical Insurance
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.