The primary responsibilities of this position are to operate trim press’s, sawing equipment, CNC Machines, load/unload finish cell lines, load and unload FPI line, and possibly run resonant inspection equipment. Additional responsibilities will also include filing of parts before and after the finish cell or FPI operations.
• Operate Casting Equipment
• Operate Trim Press
• Operate CNC Machines
• Hanging and De-hanging Parts
• Visual Inspection of Parts
• Utilizing Hand Tools such as Files and Grinders
Skills and Qualifications:
• Tour and Orientation
• National Background Check
• High Attention to Detail
• Ability to Work overtime as needed
• Ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs.
• Ability to Stand for 8+ Hours
Benefits once hired in!
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vacation – Pro-Rated – 1st Year; 5 days – 2-5 years; 2 weeks – 5 years; 3 weeks – 10 years; 4 weeks
• 401K with a 50% match up to 4%
• Annual reviews with pay increase
• On-site gym to all hired employees
*This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you're interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.*