Assembly Technician - 1st Shift
Alachua, FL 32615 US
We are seeking Assembly Technicians for an established company in the Alachua, FL area who will perform in a heavy production environment, assembling large and heavy parts to assemble drilling rigs as well as subassemblies using hand tools, power tools, and other specialized equipment.
Job Duties of the Assembly Tech:
- Review specifications to determine assembly and special options
- Check bins for adequate supplies
- Ensure connections for correct fit, parts, and sub-assemblies per specifications
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Qualifications / Requirements of the Assembly Tech:
- Experience and ability to read blueprints preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to work within a non-climate controlled environment.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check.