Airset Molder (1st Shift)
Muskegon, MI 49441 US
We are seeking an Airset Molder for an established company in the Muskegon, MI area who will utilize an airset (no-bake) process to produce high-strength molds used in large casting production. On-the-job training is provided.
Job Duties of the Airset Molder:
- Sift and pack sand into mold sections, around pattern/tooling contours
- Assemble molds for production, including all required cores, risers, vents, etc. According to work instructions, utilizing hoist/rollover
- Communicate (verbally) with peers, facilitators, and supervision to inform them of tooling or equipment concerns, casting inconsistencies, quality concerns, maintenance requests, supply problems, etc.
- Keep work area clean by performing general housekeeping duties.
- Follow instructions and learn the production process.
Skills and Qualifications of the Airset Molder:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Foundry and/or molding experience is a plus
- Lift truck operation experience is a plus
- Must be able to handle prolonged periods of standing.
- Must wear required hearing and eye protection.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time, occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks.
Benefits once hired in!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401-k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Potential monthly bonus of 2%-10%
- Free uniforms
- Prescription safety lens program.
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.