Admin Assistant (1st Shift)
Muskegon, MI 49441 US
We are seeking an Admin Assistant for an established company in the Muskegon, MI area who will be providing support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
Job Duties of the Admin Assistant:
- Handle all emails, phone calls and customer service.
- Schedule all shipment and accounts.
- Enter all invoices for accounts payable.
- Control all inventory items.
- Purchasing materials.
Skills and Qualifications of the Admin Assistant:
- Administrator / office related experience
- QuickBooks experience
Benefits once hired in!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
- Accidental Death Insurance
This is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be willing to submit to a national background check. If you' re interested in this position, please apply with a complete resume and work history.