Palm Coast, FL 32164 US
We are currently seeking Production Associates for an established company in the Daytona, FL area. This is a detail orientated, basic entry-level production position using measuring devices and math skills. The right candidate must be able to read and write English.
Job Duties of the Production Associate:
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Operate with tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.G. Speed)
- Maintain activity logs
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.G. Constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Problem Solving
All shifts are available, Monday Friday with overtime available on Saturday & Sunday
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and the client offers benefits once Hired In.