Muskegon, MI 49441 US
We are currently looking for an Electrician for an established company that is one of the Top 100 global automotive suppliers, a developer of innovative fuel tank systems and camshafts for all of the world s leading car manufacturers.
Responsibilities of the Electrician include:
- Repair/rebuild electric motors (except rewinding stators and armatures)
- Trouble shoot/repair the Ajax Induction Furnaces, ACS Osborn Mold unit, Sand System, Hydraulic Systems, Shot-Blasting Equipment, and all associated production equipment
- Repair of Electric Overhead cranes and Hoists (Electrical and Mechanical, except welding)
- Clean and perform minor repair of Sub Stations Feeder Circuits and Breakers
- Repair of high voltage and voltage controls up to 2700volts
- Read electrical schematics and diagrams
- Experience with Allen Bradley Rockwell Software (RS Logix 5, RS Logix 500, and RS Linx), PLC-5 and SLC500 hardware
Requirements of the Electrician include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Candidate must have at a minimum a Journeyman Electrician Card or a minimum of 6 years of experience in the electrical field in a manufacturing facility.